A Little about me

Hi! Welcome to my blog. I have loved doing crafts for as long as I can remember-sewing, ceramics, painting. But I have only been involved in paper crafts for the past four years.What I love the most about paper crafts is the plethora(check out the 50 cent word) of styles and techniques in paper crafting.There is something for everyone. I hope, on this blog, to show you some of the techniqques I have learned and the cards or scrapbook pages I have made using those techniques.

Monday, July 23, 2012

Wreath Card

I just completed this card that I made from svgcuts.com's "Christmas Cheer" kit.  The pointsettias were shaped as any other 3D flower with my McGill shapping tools.  All of the cards elements were cut using my Sizzix Eclips die cut machine.  Patterned paper is from Stampin Up d I used crystal gems in the center of each flower.  As I have lots of free time today, ok, I should be doing in housework or the like, but rather be crafting, I will make another project from the same kit and post later.  Hugs and keep cool.

No comments: