A Little about me

Hi! Welcome to my blog. I have loved doing crafts for as long as I can remember-sewing, ceramics, painting. But I have only been involved in paper crafts for the past four years.What I love the most about paper crafts is the plethora(check out the 50 cent word) of styles and techniques in paper crafting.There is something for everyone. I hope, on this blog, to show you some of the techniqques I have learned and the cards or scrapbook pages I have made using those techniques.

Monday, July 23, 2012

Another Christmas Cheer card

O here is the other card I said I would make from the Christmas Cheer svgcut kit.  It is the "Department Store" card with a Christmas theme.  Patterened paper is the reverse from the wreath patterened Stampin Up paper, which BTW is retired.  The windows are vellium.  I pulled my embellishment stash out and found some Christmasy goodies to add to the card as well as some peel offs.  Hope

No comments: