A Little about me

Hi! Welcome to my blog. I have loved doing crafts for as long as I can remember-sewing, ceramics, painting. But I have only been involved in paper crafts for the past four years.What I love the most about paper crafts is the plethora(check out the 50 cent word) of styles and techniques in paper crafting.There is something for everyone. I hope, on this blog, to show you some of the techniqques I have learned and the cards or scrapbook pages I have made using those techniques.

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

2 more svgcuts cards


Two more cards from the Christmas Cheer svgcuts kit.  The first is called Folded Tree as the tree is accordian folded to give it demension.  The top and bottom partof the tree are 2 seperate pieces.  The 2nd card is called Jingle Jave and is perfect for all those coffe loving friends.
So I have 5 down and only 2 more to go in the kit.  Stay tuned for more to come.

No comments: