A Little about me

Hi! Welcome to my blog. I have loved doing crafts for as long as I can remember-sewing, ceramics, painting. But I have only been involved in paper crafts for the past four years.What I love the most about paper crafts is the plethora(check out the 50 cent word) of styles and techniques in paper crafting.There is something for everyone. I hope, on this blog, to show you some of the techniqques I have learned and the cards or scrapbook pages I have made using those techniques.

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Artist Trading Cards






Artist trading Cards (ATCs) are 2.5" by 3.5" works of art. I made these cards for a swap in the Penny Flowers group that I belong to. As you can see the elements of the card are similar, but the elements are also different. The same stamp was used for each card, but each image was colored differently using Stampin' Up Watercolor Pencils. For the flowers, I used card stock for the pink, blue and yellow. The purple flowers are made with vellum. I used a Martha Stewart 4 petal punch for the flowers. I then used my scalloped Nestabillaties rectangle and ovals and Labels 4 to mount at images.

1 comment:

Pauline said...

Hi Anna Marie
I love your ATCs! They are so sweet and delicate! Watercolour pencils are just fab! I love the MS hydrangea punch I bought it last week, but haven't used it yet...
hugs,
Pauline