A Little about me

Hi! Welcome to my blog. I have loved doing crafts for as long as I can remember-sewing, ceramics, painting. But I have only been involved in paper crafts for the past four years.What I love the most about paper crafts is the plethora(check out the 50 cent word) of styles and techniques in paper crafting.There is something for everyone. I hope, on this blog, to show you some of the techniqques I have learned and the cards or scrapbook pages I have made using those techniques.

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Waterfall Card






A waterfall card offers a wide variety of designs. This one has a country cottage style. A waterfall card is fairly easy to make. You will need 4 2" X 2" squares to mat your image, 4 squares, 1 7/8" X 17/8" for the image. A strip 3/4" X 4" and a strip 2"X 9". Score the 2 x9 inch strip, starting at the bottom, at 2", 2 3/4", 3 1/2' and 4 1/4". To assemble the waterfall, mount 1 7/8 square on 2" square. Attach one square at the bottom of the strip at the score line, sontine to attach each square at the score lines. I attached the 3/4" X 4" strip with flowere shaped brads. Slide the 9" strip unter the 4" strip and adhere bottom of 9" strip to cross strip. I attached a strip of ribbon as a "pull" for the waterfall.

No comments: