A Little about me

Hi! Welcome to my blog. I have loved doing crafts for as long as I can remember-sewing, ceramics, painting. But I have only been involved in paper crafts for the past four years.What I love the most about paper crafts is the plethora(check out the 50 cent word) of styles and techniques in paper crafting.There is something for everyone. I hope, on this blog, to show you some of the techniqques I have learned and the cards or scrapbook pages I have made using those techniques.

Friday, March 19, 2010

Spring Time Tildas


Here are 2 cards I made colored with Copics. For the Tilda on the wall, I cut around the flowers on the patterned paper and inserted the bottom edge of the wall into the paper to add more dimension to the wall. I love monochromatic with a splash of colors here and there, which is what I did with Tilda with the egg and the egg cart. I used an ultra-fine yellowish glitter on Tilda's wings.

1 comment:

Only By His Grace said...

Super crds Ann Marie. they are so lovely and bright. your colouring looks great.
Hugs Marion